• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Arriva Rail London - Qualified/Trainee Driver Vacancies - Dec 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

atochopefull

They said that they mark the test manually. So next week Friday at the latest.

Were there many at your assessment? Do you know if any had previously passed any of the Lorol/Arriva tests, or was it all fresh applicants who had not passed anything previously?

East1991

Were there many at your assessment? Do you know if any had previously passed any of the Lorol/Arriva tests, or was it all fresh applicants who had not passed anything previously?

There should have been 20 but ended up with 14. 2/3 of them only came back to sit one or two tests whereas the rest sat the whole thing.

Simply_h

Just been invited to the assessment which is a coincidence as I had also been invited to the assessments with greater anglia today via email. I explained to GA that I had previously sat and passed the assessment and they then confirmed that I will not need to retake the assessments and they will let me know a date for the managers interview. I have now just sent a similar email to Arriva so hopefully they will also be able to check my assessment results. Has anyone else heard back from them yet?

SheikG

Just been invited to the assessment which is a coincidence as I had also been invited to the assessments with greater anglia today via email. I explained to GA that I had previously sat and passed the assessment and they then confirmed that I will not need to retake the assessments and they will let me know a date for the managers interview. I have now just sent a similar email to Arriva so hopefully they will also be able to check my assessment results. Has anyone else heard back from them yet?

Exactly same situation as me mate.. I emailed GA about the assessments I've passed previously and waiting for a reply. With Arriva I believe they have a custom SJT that we will have to sit, but do let me know of the outcome of your email with them please.

Did you pass with MTR by any chance?

Simply_h

Exactly same situation as me mate.. I emailed GA about the assessments I've passed previously and waiting for a reply. With Arriva I believe they have a custom SJT that we will have to sit, but do let me know of the outcome of your email with them please.

Did you pass with MTR by any chance?

Yes I passed with MTR back in march 2016.
I got a response from Arriva, so they confirmed that I had passed all the tests with MTR however I will still need to come in for the SJT as they do it in person apparently..

JoDo

Got a phone call today to attend DMI next week. But I'm a previous LOROL applicant.

atochopefull

Got a phone call today to attend DMI next week. But I'm a previous London Overground applicant.

Me to. Got through Stage 1 no problem, invited to Stage 2 but the date of tests clashed and I was unable to attend. Was hoping to pick things up where I left off, but not heard :cry:

Shakz

Congrats mate
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
How long did it take for them to tell you?

stevieoz

Hello all

I have been invited to the stage one tests, looking forward to it but quite apprehensive.

Can anybody give a rundown of the day?

Is the DFFT part of day one?

Thanks in advance.

CaseyJones

Still waiting. Hoping that they are just slow because it would be frustrating if a rejection meant no response at all.

donpoku

Hello all

I have been invited to the stage one tests, looking forward to it but quite apprehensive.

Can anybody give a rundown of the day?

Is the DFFT part of day one?

Thanks in advance.
Yes its on early posts

Skoodle

When I first applied wtih London Overground in 2009, it took me nine months from initial application to receiving my contract. Grab a book, go enjoy the world and have patience. :D

Davysera

Hi guys,

Could you please tell me what does this SJT look like, specially Arriva rail
one?
In general I am aware of SJT tests ,but want to know is that one included
Situations from rail duties or from variety of jobs?
I will appreciate if someone who already had it to give us some information

Thank you in advance.

Shakz

It is from a variety, work, family and general life e.g. You was shopping something happend what would you do

afcb55

Hi all I emailed their careers folks and they said the 1st sift will take up to 4 months, so no need to worry about not hearing from them yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.