RailUK Forums
RailUK Forums > Other Rail & Transport > Other Public Transport > Buses & Coaches

Old 12th January 2017, 18:02   #166
nesw

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncombec View Post
This is the basic issue. The sort of "lobbing hand grenades and ducking" approach won't actually get anywhere in the long run. Anyone who has *genuine* concerns about any operations or claims made by any company, be that a small independent or a multinational operation, should take them up with the relevant authorities, be that the Traffic Commissioners, relevant licensing authorities or the ASA.
I'm sure that someone will contact the relevant people & I'd have thought that the owners of the Taxi companies in Plymouth/Bath/WSM would have dealt with the issue a while ago as Rhys posted notices of the acquisition of Fareride Taxi, Bristol, Bath Spa Taxi & Plymouth Taxis. Not to mention the 'marketing agreement' with Connexions bus.
nesw is offline   Reply With Quote
Registered users do not see these banners - join today!
Old 13th January 2017, 09:12   #167
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhysHand View Post
As for Matt Harrison, legal proceedings are about to be taken against him, so I won't be commenting on anything he writes.
I wonder if this Twitter spat is what is being referred to https://twitter.com/matt__harrison/s...06757579309058?
Olympian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2017, 17:01   #168
mattpharrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian View Post
I wonder if this Twitter spat is what is being referred to https://twitter.com/matt__harrison/s...06757579309058?
Well, yes, but I wouldn't have called it a 'spat'. More, myself questioning some of the failings of what is fundamentally a misleading advertising campaign (at best), and Mr Hand throwing his toys out of the pram when questioned about it.
mattpharrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2017, 17:24   #169
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattpharrison View Post
Well, yes, but I wouldn't have called it a 'spat'. More, myself questioning some of the failings of what is fundamentally a misleading advertising campaign (at best), and Mr Hand throwing his toys out of the pram when questioned about it.
Hardly seems like enough to warrant legal proceedings against you then, if indeed he really has.
Old 13th January 2017, 17:39   #170
mattpharrison

Quote:
Hardly seems like enough to warrant legal proceedings against you then, if indeed he really has.
Indeed. Let him have his little moment! It's been covered in previous posts on this thread.
mattpharrison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2017, 18:00   #171
THarris123
Established Member

Quote:
Indeed. Let him have his little moment! It's been covered in previous posts on this thread.
So is that all he is taking legal proceedings against you for?
THarris123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2017, 22:48   #172
backontrack
On the Javelins
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhysHand View Post
As for Matt Harrison, legal proceedings are about to be taken against him, so I won't be commenting on anything he writes.
Really?

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
(It's Michael Jackson eating popcorn in the music video for Thriller, BTW.)
Having looked at it, it's clear that Rhys' temperament has got him into trouble again. I would've expect a bit more self-control from a company MD, but apparently not.

Last edited by backontrack; 13th January 2017 at 22:53.
backontrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2017, 10:16   #173
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by backontrack View Post
Having looked at it, it's clear that Rhys' temperament has got him into trouble again. I would've expect a bit more self-control from a company MD, but apparently not.
I'm also surprised that Phil puts up with it all, if he still does and his resignation as a director of Snowdonia already isn't an indication that they've fallen out. Surely he'd not want his own reputation in the industry to be tarnished?
Old 14th January 2017, 10:59   #174
the101

Quote:
I'm also surprised that Phil puts up with it all, if he still does and his resignation as a director of Snowdonia already isn't an indication that they've fallen out. Surely he'd not want his own reputation in the industry to be tarnished?
If you read this thread (one that you have posted in numerous times, BTW), you'll see that the reason for this has been addressed in post 123.
the101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2017, 14:58   #175
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the101 View Post
If you read this thread (one that you have posted in numerous times, BTW), you'll see that the reason for this has been addressed in post 123.
Yes, but only according to Mr Hand whose statements don't always appear stand up to scrutiny...
Old 14th January 2017, 18:27   #176
the101

Quote:
Yes, but only according to Mr Hand whose statements don't always appear stand up to scrutiny...
Jesus wept...
the101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th January 2017, 18:52   #177
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the101 View Post
Jesus wept...
Apologies, I forgot that he's an MD so everything he writes must be believed