RailUK Forums
RailUK Forums > UK Railway Forums > Allocations, Diagrams & Timetables


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15th February 2017, 16:16   #316
Minstral25
Member
 
Minstral25's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 Sep 2009
Posts: 995
Default

When does the next stage of the consultations start?

Will we get any information before then as to what people have said in their responses?
Minstral25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Registered users do not see these banners - join today!
Old 15th February 2017, 17:18   #317
Class377/5
Established Member
 
Class377/5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 5,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minstral25 View Post
When does the next stage of the consultations start?

Will we get any information before then as to what people have said in their responses?
I believe its in a couple of months. Not sure if we are getting feedback to far ahead of the consultation.
Class377/5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2017, 18:47   #318
Minstral25
Member
 
Minstral25's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 Sep 2009
Posts: 995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class377/5 View Post
I believe its in a couple of months. Not sure if we are getting feedback to far ahead of the consultation.
Cheers

I guess not - would be interesting to find out what has been responded though.
Minstral25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th February 2017, 18:49   #319
Class377/5
Established Member
 
Class377/5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 19 Jun 2010
Posts: 5,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minstral25 View Post
Cheers

I guess not - would be interesting to find out what has been responded though.
I think there will be some used to re-enforce points being made.
Class377/5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 17:48.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8
© RailUK Forums 2005 - 2017