• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

£5 off £10+ EMT London spend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

theblackwatch

Established Member
Definately not very good, I clicked the link and got this:

Something is not right.
Unfortunately the offer you have requested was limited and we are unable to issue any more discount vouchers at this time.

:|

WillPS

Established Member
Still working here? Just requested another to a different email address and worked too.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Does anyone know on which routes this discount works? It would not let me have the discount from Leicester, Market Harborough or Kettering into London.

lyesbkz

Does anyone know on which routes this discount works? It would not let me have the discount from Leicester, Market Harborough or Kettering into London.

I presume this has something to do with the >£10 minimum spend suggested in the OP's subject? I can't imagine certain routes being barred apart from due to the minimum spend, the promotion seems to be generically for booking any tickets via the EMT website.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Not sure but I don't think that was it. It won't let me have the discount on a £10.55 Advance 1st or a £13.20 Standard Advancee ticket claiming that the from... to... combination is not available with the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.