• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

£1 tickets london paddington-oxford and v.v

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardderby

first great western have started offering off peak single train tickets 7 days a week from £1. you need to book at gr8traintickets.co.uk tickets available until mid march. print at home or send to mobile phone.:o

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bnm

Established Member
Not much use for commuting from Oxford. Typically no Mon-Fri availability before 1001.

Terrafire

And the £5 tickets are actually above what you might expect to find through normal advance purchases.

TEW

Established Member
Looks like the main purpose of it is to test the Mobile and Print at Home ticketing systems.

WestCoast

Established Member
It seems like a good offer to me. Certainly appears similar to the Print@Home Virgin offered between London - Manchester initially with tickets from a £1. Beats the megabus each and every time :lol:.

I am heading down that way at some point so I might use this offer!!

bnm

Established Member
Post deleted. Duff information given on my part.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.