• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

£25 flat fare in FIRST CLASS on East Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennorthyork

I'm looking at buying £25 promo tickets. If we travel with our 4 year old he doesn't need a ticket I think? But if he has no ticket will he get fed? He eats more than the average 4 year old :) Thanks in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Failed Unit

Established Member
I'm looking at buying £25 promo tickets. If we travel with our 4 year old he doesn't need a ticket I think? But if he has no ticket will he get fed? He eats more than the average 4 year old :) Thanks in advance.

If you are travelling to Scotland no chance, they don't give more than 2 sandwiches to those that have paid £400 for the ticket at the moment.

philjo

Established Member
Now booked The Highland Chieftan northbound to Inverness on a saturday in august. Coming back 2 days later from Aberdeen (as I haven't been over the Forth/Tay bridges yet - the 14:50 so I can have lunch in aberdeen first!) Will do the Kyle of Lochalsh Line on the other day I am up there.
Had to hunt around a bit for the available dates as there don't seem to be any left on the Chieftan on dates that were convenient!

burty76

Have they all been released now for journeys up until September, and when theyre gone theyre gone.
The reason I ask is I have a trip to London from Leeds on the cards at the end of August but wont be able to confirm I'm definitely going until near the end of July. Will they keep releasing these tickets gradually?

bnm

Established Member
Booking only available until midnight 28th June.

38Cto15E

I have recently bought 2 £25 tickets on this promotion, Kings Cross to Inverness and Aberdeen to Kings Cross, just got to pay a fiver for an advance Inverness to Aberdeen.

When I get back in the Capital fares are quite high on the St Pancras- Leicester leg being rush hour, so I bought a Virgin Trains First advance from Euston to Nuneaton for £14.50, should get a meal as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.