• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

“Scotlands best ever railway”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highland37

Established Member
I'm not even bothering to reply to your posts and have put you on ignore as you continually twist every response to suit your SNP good Westminster Bad viewpoint.
Thank you I think you are avoiding the issue by trying to divert the argument from the fact that Scottish ministers do not have the same powers as British government ministers do.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mingulay

Thank you I think you are avoiding the issue by trying to divert the argument from the fact that Scottish ministers do not have the same powers as British government ministers do.

Move on please.

We all know scotgov have adequate powers as it is for Network rail for all current practical purposes . So no valid excuse or reason for more power

But if you want an acknowledgment that there is not full devolved power of Network Rail then you are correct. So end of debate.

Whether they have the time for or ability and good judgement for more powers is a moot point . Can’t even run a sex probe inquiry within their own ranks !

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I think that's quite enough of that. It doesn't appear that there's anything left to talk about on the actual subject of this thread and as such this thread is now locked.

Anyone wishing to discuss Scottish Politics they are welcome to do so on a new thread in General Discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.