• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

0017 Thameslink London Victoria - Sevenoaks 27/04/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackTheLad

Just got off the 0017 Sevenoaks, Thameslink service out of Victoria which is unusual as when there isn't engineering works they would normally operate from Blackfriars and the last one would usually be earlier at 23:42.

What was strange was on the board at Victoria it only displayed the service calling at Bromley South, St Mary Cray then all other stations to Sevenoaks, but we actually stopped at all intermediate stations from Denmark Hill to Shortlands, then after Bromley South, Bickley as well. I noticed at Denmark Hill looking out of the window the platform destination board displayed "The next train at this platform does not stop here, please stand back"

What I wanted to ask is why did we call at all the stations that were not advertised and what was the reason for the later service in the first place? The last timetabled Thameslink train to Sevenoaks from London is 2342 Monday - Sunday.

Cheers.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Veteran Member
I wanted to ask is why did we call at all the stations that were not advertised and what was the reason for the later service in the first place? The last timetabled Thameslink train to Sevenoaks from London is 2342 Monday - Sunday.

Cheers.

Marathon?

Status
Not open for further replies.