• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

05:40 Edinburgh to London Kings Cross

Status
Not open for further replies.

voyagerdude220

Established Member
Hi all,

Apologies for re posting as a new thread, but does anyone possibly know how busy the 05:40 Edinburgh to London Kings Cross tends to be in First Class?

I'm considering booking a (rather expensive) Advance First on this train, purely because of the limited stops on a train and hope that it'll be quieter because of the limited stops.

Thanks in advance.

(Mods please delete either this or my original post in the EC First Class service thread)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TheEscapist_

From Edinburgh it can be quiet, from Newcastle standard will be very busy. First will be busy but you can still get a table of 4 to yourself sometimes!

voyagerdude220

Established Member
Thanks gentlemen. I'm looking at possibly travelling on it from Edinburgh to London in First.

TheEscapist_

At least if you're on in Edinburgh you'll get first dibs on seats :) Can usually board from 0500 too.

voyagerdude220

Established Member
I've managed to reserve an individual seat in coach K. Thanks again for all of the hints and tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.