• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

0941 Preston to Glasgow Ctrl tomorrow - how busy usually?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapeltom

Established Member
Hi all

I'm taking the 0941 from Preston to Glasgow Central with a mate tomorrow, were on advanced tickets so will have a seats in Coach C. How busy is this service usually? I've only travelled on busy Pendolinos before, I don't want to have to turf someone out my reserved seat. I've an early start and a very long day, if its going to busy and stressful, I'd rather know beforehand! :lol:

Cheers

Tom

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

calc7

Established Member
Assume this is the 0730 from Euston?

Last time I was on it, pretty dead. Not sure if there's any Olympic football in Glasgow, but even then it'll be far from rammed I imagine.

Chapeltom

Established Member
Excellent. Glad its a quiet service, I like to relax without screaming kids or having to worry about other people! Not aware of football in Glasgow anyway, I hope there is nothing at all. I am actually making the journey for football reasons, to Sheffield Wednesday's friendly at Kilmarnock in the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.