• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

0K57 0845 Wembley Inter City Depot to Crewe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sprinterguy

Established Member
There would still appear to be a factor of 2.24 in play on RTT with regards to timing speeds. 168mph actually equates to 75mph.

Tim R-T-C

Established Member
Always nice when the signallers let you know the loco type in the headcode.

Established Member
Always nice when the signallers let you know the loco type in the headcode.
It's quite common actually though it's not the signallers who decide what the headcode is.

I can't check right now but will lay odds that there are several 0Z66s running around and you will also find that charters often use headcodes that reflect the loco type or number (eg 1Z37 for something class 37 hauled, 1Z55 for a Deltic). Before anyone gets too excited, I would hasten to add that this does NOT always apply so don't assume that it does every time, or, as the saying goes, it could make an ASS of U and ME :lol:

PS An 0K57 leaving Wembley around that time in the morning is relatively common; think it might be something to do with changing the locos round as much as anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.