• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

11:01 Poole to London Waterloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Formed of 444001 i think, couldnt see it all that clearly am in German watching crappy german trains!!! lol

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
No but seeing as it was number 1 and i was board in German, and had nothing better to do than fail my GCSE more than i do already, i thought id post it!

Jim

Established Member
No but seeing as it was number 1 and i was board in German, and had nothing better to do than fail my GCSE more than i do already, i thought id post it!

Fair enough, German is kind off boring anyway!

Established Member
Yes and the fact i was looking at a German train during a German lesson, counts towards the whole thing lol

Jim

Established Member
I find German a lot better than French.

Other way round for me, probabally becuase my German teacher is a right "jobsworth" yet my french teacher has a brilliant sense of humour!

Established Member
Well my German Teacher likes trains but keeps it quiet so he doesnt get bullied lol!

Coxster

Established Member
Something a bit better that Dad told me he saw today was a 442 on a London/Basing!

thefab444

Established Member
Other way round for me, probabally becuase my German teacher is a right "jobsworth" yet my french teacher has a brilliant sense of humour!

Heh, I have the same teacher for German and French. Just German I think is easier.

Anyway, I have a cunning plan that lets me do both Fratton - Woking and Brockenhurst - Weymouth in a Pig on Sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.