• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

11.08 KGX to YRK

Status
Not open for further replies.

bennorthyork

Please can someone tell me if this train is likely to be delayed? There are a lot of inbound delays to KGX this morning. So I was wondering if the inbound stock will be late.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

lemonic

I believe that the incoming service for this train is the 06:00 from Berwick-upon-Tweed, currently due into KGX at 10:26 instead of 10:04. It should be on platform 8.

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Any update on this bennorthyork? As you're showing as having left on time from KGX but now 25 overdue at Grantham.

philjo

Established Member
EC website reporting lines blocked due to flooding.

Owing to flooding between Grantham and Newark North Gate all lines are blocked.
Impact:
Train services running through these stations may be cancelled, delayed by up to 90 mins or revised at short notice. An estimate for the resumption of normal services will be provided as soon as the problem has been fully assessed.
Customer Advice:
East Midlands Trains services are conveying passengers via any reasonable route until further notice. Arrangements have been made for East Coast rail tickets to be accepted for these journeys.
Transpennine Express services are conveying passengers via any reasonable route until further notice. Arrangements have been made for East Coast rail tickets to be accepted for these journeys.
Virgin Trains services are conveying passengers via any reasonable route until further notice.

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Yeah I just spotted that but thanks all the same :)

Well all I can say is good luck to the OP who is now 69 overdue at Grantham.

bennorthyork

I guess this has been discussed before but can't see it easily from my phone. Where do I stand with regards to compensation on delay repay for the return journey. I split tickets both ways so should I get all my money back?

Status
Not open for further replies.