• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

15 years of RailUK Forums

backontrack

Established Member
Many happy returns to the forum! It's massively unusual to see a traditional web forum continue to thrive (and GROW) fifteen years after its inception; I hope RailUK continues to buck the trend. As a discussion platform it's pretty great; as a resource, it's absolutely essential.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I’ve had a few orders since the start of July - these will be dispatched midweek.

As our forum meets are slowly starting to resume now, we would suggest that anyone who wants a badge gets one at a meet. The online ordering facility will however remain online for at least the next few weeks; if you therefore do want a badge but don’t think you’ll be attending a meet anytime soon then please feel free to make a payment for a badge to be posted.

83G/84D

Established Member
Thanks to everyone involved for making Rail UK forums a success - long may it continue.

anthony263

Established Member
can't believe its been 15 years . I joined rail forums the in 2006/2007 and I have seen it grow and grow always find it useful for information and I have had the privilege to meet some of you on here in person

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Thanks for your patience for those who have ordered recently.

I've paused any future badge orders as we are now giving these out, on request, at forum meets and forum events.