• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if 153325 has now been reapinted into the First Great Western livery, this unit went came back from Wolverton a few weeks ago. It was having a C6 i do, and was suppose to go into FGW livery.

Has anyone see the unit recently and what livery is it in - and has it been refitted with manual destination blinds or does it still have digital screens which dont work.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BestWestern

Established Member
Just had a quick hunt around on Flikr, if it is in blue now it would seem nobody has taken any photos of it!

387star

On Moderation
There was a thread about this... pretty sure it came back in London Midland livery.

QUOTE=fgwrich;1078733]Depite it's reccent trip to Wolverton Works, 153325 Has reappeared at Exeter, with no changes to it's appearence at all!

So, 153325 & 153333 Are back on the to be repainted list, leaving only these two units the only non FGW liveried rolling stock in the fleet.[/QUOTE]

fgwrich

Established Member
I posted a few weeks ago here in the Repaint for FGW etc thread about it.

In short, it's back, it's still in LM Livery, still has electronic des blinds which internally read 'Class 153', has FGW notices and info stickers in the inside and is strangeley less reliable sinces it's C6.

It also seems the other green dogbox twin, 333 hasn't yet been up to Wolverton yet so i presume that's currently on hold.

http://railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17134&page=16

Last time I saw it, which must have been March time, it was in LM livery still
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Are FGW keeping the LED destination displays on their 153 examples or are they reverting to roller blinds?

Status
Not open for further replies.