• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on Hols in Devon from tomorrow for 2 weeks, i will visiting Cardiff a couple of times, the only ATW class 153 i need to see is 153362 - does anyone know what has happened to this unit as its not been out in service for the past couple of weeks so i have been informed, does anyone know why?

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Keith Jarrett

Reported on UK-Rail earlier as "heading south through burton u trent 2005 en route cardiff". So assume that it's been to Doncaster for attention of some sort. Good luck in getting it when you go to Cardiff soon. I still need Arriva's 153353 for a photograph - and that's after about 20 visits to Cardiff in the past five years.

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
Swansea would be a better place to spot 153s as there would be more there. During the daytime there might only be a couple at Carddiff including Cardiff Bay to Queen St shuttle

Keith Jarrett

I appreciate that Cardiff is not the best place to see Arriva 153s but I am surprised that after 20 or so visits, the wretched thing still manages to elude me. I always check the Bay shuttle - last time I was there in May it was Bubbles which later in the day was subbed by a 143!

Status
Not open for further replies.