• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

1555 Birmingham Moor St-Marylebone

Status
Not open for further replies.

mralexn

is the 1555 Birmingham Moor St-Marylebone still a class 67 + Mk3 stock?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
I've moved this thread to the correct forum.

A quick check of the Chiltern Timetable (here) shows that it still a LHCS set.

mralexn

I've moved this thread to the correct forum.

A quick check of the Chiltern Timetable (here) shows that it still a LHCS set.

Thanks, I checked on "Open Train Times" And it said it was running to 158DMU timings so I thought that I would just double check, Thank you for your help (:

Lrd

Established Member
I think there is a typo on the website then!
Seeing as though LMs new 110mph services via Weedon are timed for Class 506 at 110mph, I think it is more of a sort of a bodge in the system.

Perhaps The Planner can explain more?

MCR247

Established Member
What a train is timed for is often of no relevance to what it is booked for, or even wish stock the TOC has. I believe GOBLIN runs are still timed for 150s etc

Cherry_Picker

Established Member
Maybe, I just think it odd that the journey would be timed for a train which isn't even in the fleet of the TOC in question, at a speed of which the train isn't capable of.

barrykas

Established Member
The timing load for the train in question in the Working Timetable is for a 168, as would be expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.