• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

16-25 FC Discount refused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa

Established Member
I'm sure there are limitations but just wanted to check that Anytime Singles can be used with a 16-25 RC can't they for FC? One in question is BRI > CNM, Avantix shows it exists, web says it doesn't!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

clagmonster

Established Member
The only first class tickets with a YP railcard discounts are advance. First open and First day tickets only give railcard discounts to senior and I think disable railcards.

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
There are quite a lot of errors with FC railcard fares in Advantix, generally associated with certain operators. FC fares priced by ATW and Northern tend to be priced incorrectly in the system, or at least they were when I last checked.

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I've got an advance FC ticket from Preston to MK Central for £24, which I believe has 16-25 discount applied

Yes, because all advance fares get 16-25 railcard discount. Flexible together do not though.

Status
Not open for further replies.