• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

16-25 Promotional Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ak1988

Hiya does anyone out there have any promotional codes for the 16-25 railcard?

Thanks,
Student wanting to save a bit more cash 8)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
In what respect? Buying a railcard or getting tickets with a railcard?

ak1988

Thanks for the reply,

It's for buying a railcard.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
There was "SAVING12" earlier in the year but that expired on 16th March 2008, it was for a 50% discount... but I haven't been able to find any other valid ones for any date after this.

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Sadly, I don't think there are any at present! They generally do a sale during February/March time (or at least thay have been doing recently), so that's the time to buy cheap.

Still, if you travel by train fairly regularly you will still easily make back your £24 quickly.

ak1988

Thanks Max,like you say, the £24 will indeed probably pay for itself in no time at all.

Will let you now if i hear of any codes and will share them on here for everyone to use.

If anyone else has any, feel free to share the codes here, it would be much appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.