• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

16-25 Railcard discount refused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Taylor

Established Member
If you book online how do get the TVM or whatever it is called to cough up tickets? I could not see any on-screen facility yet the machine states on it that it can do this?

It's towards the bottom of the left hand side of the screen and is a pale green colour, you put your card in, then reomve it, then type in the booking reference and your tickets will be printed for you.

Matt

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

kay0409

An update on the above. I have had an email from SWT in reply to my complaint, asking me to send them the original tickets, which I have done and I now await their reply.

Result! I have received a nice letter from SWT apologising that guard did not give the railcard discount, and enclosing £10 worth of vouchers. My son and I are very pleased with this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ferret

Established Member
Sounds like the right outcome!:) Result!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.