• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

1812 Woking to Waterloo passenger problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodAtum

On Moderation
This Tuesday a group of 4 young men got on and sat in 1st class. This train is quite busy anyway so lots of people sat there. These guys get on the same train regularly and they also cause anti-social behaviours by shouting and swearing. I notice quite a few regular commuters who get the train take photos and videos, move and possibly complain to the guard.

Not sure what could be done, perhaps since there movements are known BTP could have an officer standing in the carriage?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TEW

Established Member
Have you complained to SWT about it? If it's a regular problem, and you make a complaint about it there is a chance SWT will allocate Revenue Inspectors or Rail Community Officers to the train. I am aware of SWT allocating resources such as this is reaction to complaints in the past.

Stigy

Established Member
Have you complained to SWT about it? If it's a regular problem, and you make a complaint about it there is a chance SWT will allocate Revenue Inspectors or Rail Community Officers to the train. I am aware of SWT allocating resources such as this is reaction to complaints in the past.
Absolutely. If it's a problematic train SWT need to be made aware, and the more complaints that are raised, the better. Just using Twitter has proved quite successful in the past, too. Also, the BTP text number works. The problem TOCs and BTP have in a lot of these cases is that people sigh and tut, and move carriage, but nobody ever actually complains. If nobody tells the TOC and/or BTP about an incident, whatever t may be, I'm afraid said incident never happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.