• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

185 in service! (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Here is a video of it by 'RichD3167' from UKTrainsim passing Healing (click image to view video).

Demps

I think they are a load of ****, but you can not stop evolution.

Jordy

Established Member
Demps said:

I disagree, if they were replacing something rateable, I would agree, but IMO 158s are not rateable (Waits to be attacked by Scott ;))

Jordy

Coxster

Established Member
Jordy said:
I disagree, if they were replacing something rateable, I would agree, but IMO 158s are not rateable (Waits to be attacked by Scott ;))
Wait till you get our 170/3s from SWT! You'll soon be wanting the 158s you're trading for them back! ;)

Guinness

Established Member
Demps said:

So what do you like that is not ****? Also since when did Trains evolve?

Great Videos. :) 185s seem pretty nippy.

Anyone gone on one yet? What's it like to a 158 (Comfort, ride quality etc.)

Jordy

Established Member
Coxster said:
Wait till you get our 170/3s from SWT! You'll soon be wanting the 158s you're trading for them back! ;)

Unless TPE change their mind, thankfully, we wont be getting visits from them ;)

(Theyre all going to Hell oops I mean Hull)

Jordy

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Jordy said:
Unless TPE change their mind, thankfully, we wont be getting visits from them ;)

(Theyre all going to Hell oops I mean Hull)

Are you just trying to annoy me? :p

I think TPE are planning on using them on Blackpool runs, but to be honest it keeps changing so who knows. I hope we don't have to put up with them!

The Snap

Established Member
I like the 185s, they are great units. I also like 158s, so it will be a shame to see them go. I didn't know TPE were due to get some 170s...they should be very nice in the new livery! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.