• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

1972 tube stock at South Kenton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evening All,

I have just added a few pictures of 1972 Bakerloo Line tube stock at South Kenton to my Flickr site. If anyone is interested to have a look, they are in the 'Stop Press! latest Pictures!' Collection; see the Set dated 11th April :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/train-pix/collections/72157627090322278/

This is a temporary collection where I put all the latest additions for the first couple of months. However, they can also be found in the 'London Railways' Collection in the 'London Underground' Set : http://www.flickr.com/photos/train-pix/collections/72157626475096102/

Hope that they are of interest.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MCR247

Established Member
They are all great pictures, I especially like this one :D

By the way, in this picture it is a Southern Class 377/2 not a London Midland 350 and it won't be on its final leg since it is headed to Croydon :)

They are all great pictures, I especially like this one :D

By the way, in this picture it is a Southern Class 377/2 not a London Midland 350 and it won't be on its final leg since it is headed to Croydon :)

Thanks for the correction - all these modern EMUs look the same to me! Anyway, I've corrected the caption so I hope that it now reads o.k.

By the way, I couldn't make the link work, but I soon realized which one you meant.

Ron.

VishnuBachani

Great pictures! Interesting how the platform reads "Mind the Step" instead of "MIND THE GAP" in this photograph. Even though the station was served by National Rail, I thought that TFL would have made it more LU/LO style once London Overground took over the Class 313 services.

Status
Not open for further replies.