• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

1973 Refurb for BVE4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave A

Evening all.

The 73 refurbished tube stock for BVE4 can now be downloaded form The London Tube.

There is also an 8bit optional download available for those of you who get blue/blank screens.

If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to tell.

Enjoy. :)

David (UD)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Nice site David. Downloading the train (and browsing the site!) as we speak.

The Snap

Established Member
As Kelvin mentioned on BRT, the image dimensions are not correct. It won't run on my PC as it has a blue screen etc. I think you'd be best amending it and releasing a patch. It should be a very simple job - open Paint, select Options > Attributes, and change the sizes. :)

Looking forward to it! :)

Julian G

Established Member
I just gave the Tube Stock a spin on the W&C, nice job though!

Turbostar

Same here, laptop didn't like the 24bit ver., came up in blocks of blue, even though I've got a high-spec graphics card installed.

Mart

Gavelex

I needed to download 8bit too.

I keep thinking the DVA will say "this is a piccidilly service to cockfosters" after I play the mind the gap announcement.

All we need now is an update to the picc for this, train DVA announcements and no platform announcements :lol:

Dave A

If you have been experiencing visual problems with the train, please head over to The London Tube and download it again. This should fix any problems.

David (UD) :)

twright

I needed to download 8bit too.

I keep thinking the DVA will say "this is a piccidilly service to cockfosters" after I play the mind the gap announcement.

I got it to do that!! I found a video on Youtube of someone on a Pic train, then recorded the announcement into Windows Sound Recorder and replaced the "klaxon0.wav" file with it! Now when I press the normal horn button it plays "This is a Piccadilly Line service..... to Cockfosters!"

Very nice train by the way!

Dave A

Just a quick update folks:

I have updated the 1973 Refurbished Tube Stock for BVE4 to version 1.1. There is only a small update in this version, which is outlined below.

Change in version 1.1 of the 1973 Refurbished Tube Stock for BVE4:

London Underground have recently updated the 1973 refurbished stock to play the door chimes while the doors are closing, instead of just as the doors are about to close. This update follows suit and plays the chime until the doors have completely closed.

There is also a Zip file containing the new sounds for those with the older versions.

Available from www.thelondontube.org.uk

Regards,

Dave :)

Status
Not open for further replies.