• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

1C18 0650 Derby-St Pancras will it be a HST or worse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat67

Established Member
Hi folks I'm planning to go to London on Sunday 10th March from Wellingborough and travelling on the 0650 Derby-St Pancras. It shows it's a HST to London but then works a Nottingham later and shows it's a Meridian. This is looking at RTT. I know there is engineering works between Bedford-St Pancras.

Can anyone confirm it will be a HST. Also can anyone confirm if the 1540 Sheffield will be a HST too.

Cheers Nat.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

westcoaster

Established Member
If it's the first southbound of Wellingborough then all the times I have traveled on it and seen it, it is always a hst.

nat67

Established Member
If it's the first southbound of Wellingborough then all the times I have traveled on it and seen it, it is always a hst.
Yes it's the first southbound of the day, like I say it's not a normal Sunday service that's why I was asking. Cheers Chief ;)

yorksrob

Veteran Member
EMT's own pdf timetables show which of their services are supposed to be HST's, so that discerning passengers can seek them out

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Assuming all services have been loaded into RTT, it will not be an HST as the 0944 arrival goes on top of it.

cactustwirly

Established Member
EMT's own pdf timetables show which of their services are supposed to be HST's, so that discerning passengers can seek them out

Yes if there's engineering works they normally put updated timetable PDFs, with the allocated traction, on their engineering works page.

Mark Webster

Hi folks I'm planning to go to London on Sunday 10th March from Wellingborough and travelling on the 0650 Derby-St Pancras. It shows it's a HST to London but then works a Nottingham later and shows it's a Meridian. This is looking at RTT. I know there is engineering works between Bedford-St Pancras.

Can anyone confirm it will be a HST. Also can anyone confirm if the 1540 Sheffield will be a HST too.

Cheers Nat.
What Nottingham working??

cactustwirly

Established Member
Ok maybe this is a normal Sunday.

However the diagrams been changed, as the 1555 STP - SHF works off the same diagram. However the 1234 NOT - STP is formed off a Etches Park arrival, which has a HST timing load.

nat67

Established Member
So the 1540 Sheffield is definitely a HST as there is no 1555 Sheffield on the 10th. It does definitely form off the 1234 from Nottingham.

Status
Not open for further replies.