• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

1I19 Birmingham Moor Street to Wembley Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CC 72100

Established Member
Saw this today looks like may be an extra football train possible as there are later returns as-well says it's 158.

It won't be. Remember these websites only show what trains are timed for. What they are booked for will be a very different matter. If I remember rightly a fair few Chiltern diagrams are 'timed for' 158s, despite there being none in the fleet.

Qwerty133

Established Member
It won't be. Remember these websites only show what trains are timed for. What they are booked for will be a very different matter. If I remember rightly a fair few Chiltern diagrams are 'timed for' 158s, despite there being none in the fleet.

XC 170s are timed as 158s

The Planner

Veteran Member
Something odd with the way the data is being transferred then as they are definitely 170 specific at our end on the Cardiff Notts and the Stansted runs, Shrewsbury trains are still timed as 158 though.

barrykas

Established Member
It's a charter for passengers holding "Club Wembley" travel tickets. Return working is 1R60 1955 Wembley Stadium - Moor Street if there's no extra time, 1R63 2052 Wembley Stadium - Moor Street with extra time and penalties.

Corresponding service from Marylebone was 2I36 1355 to Wembley Stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.