• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

1st Class Travel

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slimm5865

Hello Everyone.

I am new to the forum so please forgive me if I am asking an obvious question.

I have recently purchased an annual standard gold card zone 1-6 and wish to purchase an onward ticket from the boundary of zone 6 on first class travel.

If I do this, will i be allowed to travel the WHOLE journey 1st class or just from the boundary of zone 6.

Two points to note is that I have no idea where the boundary of zone 6 starts / ends so at what point would I move to first class if i could indeed be bothered and secondly I have tried both National Rail / TFL / Local train company all of whom have given different advice.

I know if i take the chance I will have a heated discussion with a revenue inspector so any prior advice / input would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Steve

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Hello Everyone.

I am new to the forum so please forgive me if I am asking an obvious question.

I have recently purchased an annual standard gold card zone 1-6 and wish to purchase an onward ticket from the boundary of zone 6 on first class travel.

If I do this, will i be allowed to travel the WHOLE journey 1st class or just from the boundary of zone 6.
The latter, as you've not got a 1st class ticket until that point!
Two points to note is that I have no idea where the boundary of zone 6 starts / ends so at what point would I move to first class if i could indeed be bothered and secondly I have tried both National Rail / TFL / Local train company all of whom have given different advice.

I know if i take the chance I will have a heated discussion with a jobs worth revenue inspector so any prior advice / input would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Steve
You can either tell us the journey, and we'll be happy to assist, or look on a map.

Status
Not open for further replies.