• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

1Z51 Class 37 x 2 Railtour Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

devon_metro

Established Member
Although, the fence doesn't look very visible! It's not like it's a steep gradient where you could fall. Yes, it's trespass but i'm sure rich is a ware of that (wonder why :roll:) and he has apologised ffs!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
dvn1357 said:
Although, the fence doesn't look very visible! It's not like it's a steep gradient where you could fall. Yes, it's trespass but i'm sure rich is a ware of that (wonder why :roll:) and he has apologised ffs!

Yes Yes, forgive me please. Sorry for snapping earlier joea1! ;) :razz:

Guinness

Established Member
Wow how great? Will this thread ever die?

Find out on the next episode :hello2:

Coxster

Established Member
I'm sure Rich has got the point he was technically trespassing and won't be making the same mistake again, especially if publishing the evidence online.

Richard: All well and good comparing the UK to Switzerland, but I'm sure if Rich was caught by someone over the fence he'd have got in trouble, depite being 'x' number of metres from the track.

Anyway, if we keep future topics on track and our cameras off it (sorry, couldn't resist!) we'll all be able to live in peace. I don't think anymore needs to be said on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.