• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

2 Class 20s on Kingswear - Nuneaton railtour

Status
Not open for further replies.

On Friday night (28 August) I saw a pair of class 20s passing Alderton (between Bristol Parkway and Swindon) returning to Nuneaton on a railtour from Kingswear.
(1Z70 19.58 Kingswear - Nuneaton).
Does anyone know the identity of these two locos?
Thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ash Bridge

Established Member
On Friday night (28 August) I saw a pair of class 20s passing Alderton (between Bristol Parkway and Swindon) returning to Nuneaton on a railtour from Kingswear.
(1Z70 19.58 Kingswear - Nuneaton).
Does anyone know the identity of these two locos?
Thanks.

20305 & 308 I believe:)

455driver

Veteran Member
There is a video linked to on here showing them on the down train leaving Torquay.

Last edited:

ExRes

Established Member
Saw the 2 rear (Anglia) coaches on its journey to Kingswear while waiting for the crossing gates to open at Paignton, there are a couple of pictures of the set on the Dawlish trains site I believe

Also saw the 'Statesman' set arriving at Kingswear from the Dartmouth side on Saturday, top and tailed by a pair of 57s

Status
Not open for further replies.