• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

2 driver applications?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newuser7

Hi everyone I'm currently waiting to see if I've passed my DMI with TOC 'A'.

Now TOC 'B' have advertised for trainee train driver. I've looked at TOC 'B's application form and it says "do I have a live application at one of their other depots" [NOT "do i have another live application with another TOC"].

Would it be OK to apply because I should find out if I have passed within a week and if I have passed I'll withdraw and if I haven't I'll go through with this application

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Vacuumfriends

Hi everyone I'm currently waiting to see if I've passed my DMI with TOC 'A'.

Now TOC 'B' have advertised for trainee train driver. I've looked at TOC 'B's application form and it says "do I have a live application at one of their other depots" [NOT "do i have another live application with another TOC"].

Would it be OK to apply because I should find out if I have passed within a week and if I have passed I'll withdraw and if I haven't I'll go through with this application

I'd go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.