• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

2 jobs LOROL - Trainee Driver and Traincrew Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ushawk

Established Member
That driver job must of only been posted recently, not a long time to advertise either, only a couple of days it was on for maximum.

RJ

Established Member
These are obviously earmarked for internal applicants then!

I don't know, I have the recruitment page for all London area TOCs bookmarked on my laptop and take a minute or so every couple of days to flick through them, so I catch everything that is advertised. Doesn't take overly long to fill them out and all those I have applied for, I've been called to an assessment day.

TDK

Established Member
These are obviously earmarked for internal applicants then!

Not necessarily - there may be candidates who have dropped out and a class is starting imminently in this case you have a good chance of getting the job as there will not be many applicants able to complete the applications in time, if you do you have a good chance.

RJ

Established Member
Not necessarily - there may be candidates who have dropped out and a class is starting imminently in this case you have a good chance of getting the job as there will not be many applicants able to complete the applications in time, if you do you have a good chance.

Indeed, the less people know about a vacancy, the better, if you're seriously applying for the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.