• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

2 or 3 coaches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robinson

This Saturday I'm up to Birmingham with a couple of those 25p promo singles off Chiltern Railways' website and I've tied it in with a half-price return from Birmingham to Shrewsbury from LM's online sale.

Was just curious to know whether LM regularly work 2/3-coach 170s on the same services or whether it's just pot luck as to whether a 2-coach or a 3-coach unit turns up. I'm planning on getting the 1205 from New Street and the 1547 return.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Robinson

You may get a 2 car 170 + 153 :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

And just as I was thinking I'd never seen that happening on Shrewsbury services - yep, that's exactly what's just turned up on the 1205.
Not that it seems to be doing much at the moment - the train is extremely quiet at the moment. Unless of course everyone's piled onto the 153...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.