• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

20% off National Railcards until 28th March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Dragon

Just received this From National Rail Enquiries.........

"We're offering 20% off the cost of a 1-year Railcard when bought online by 28th March.

Choose from a 16-25, Family & Friends, Senior, Two Together or Disabled Persons Railcard and start saving 1/3 off most* rail fares across Great Britain

Just enter the promotional code NRE20 when you buy online by 28th March 2016."

Just a thought - if your Railcard runs out in the next 10 weeks or so, you'll save money by renewing on 28th March.
Mods please move if posted in the wrong place.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Red Dragon

Sadly this appears to only apply to the one year cards, rather then the 3.

Yes that's correct - unfortunately it's just the Annual Railcards listed above, but the 16-25 might be useful to a lot of Forum Members.

Last edited:

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
I guess probably because the 3-year ones already offer excellent value compared to buying them each year.

A great deal.

bnm

Established Member
Perfect timing for me to get a DSB, both for the 20% off, and my qualifying benefit award letter arriving a few days ago.

Nice to see the DSB being included in an offer, and for updating their online application process to include uploading scans of qualifying benefit award letters, rather than having to post them.

Status
Not open for further replies.