• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

2005 in pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Agreeing with our moderator I will get back onto topic.
But whatever you think we know HST's will soon be scrapped and replaced with DEMU's whever you like it or not so get used to it.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Nick said:
But whatever you think we know HST's will soon be scrapped and replaced with DEMU's whever you like it or not so get used to it.

I'm sorry, but I just can't stand by and listen to that. This is completely untrue, as GNER at least are committed to HSTs for all of the next franchise, and plan to completely overhaul their HST fleet.

I also don't see FGW rushing to scrap their HSTs.

Nick

laverack222 said:
Nick said:

I'm sorry, but I just can't stand by and listen to that. This is completely untrue, as GNER at least are committed to HSTs for all of the next franchise, and plan to completely overhaul their HST fleet.

I also don't see FGW rushing to scrap their HSTs.

And I didn't see BR rushing to scrap 47's neither but they been repalced haven't they. Stuff gets old and replaced, 9fs got replaced by duffs it's an endless cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.