• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

2012 Hours To Go - free HS1 tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edvid

Established Member
Southeastern are offering free return tickets on HS1 to those with a ticket for the entitled Olympic Stadium event happening on 5 May. Here is a summary of the T&Cs:

* 5,000 tickets available on a first-come first-served basis.
* Tickets valid from St Pancras International to Stratford International and back on the day; must be presented with 2012 Hours To Go ticket.
* Postal requests must be made by 30 April, and e-mail requests by 2 May; proof is required of 2012 Hours To Go ticket and an eligible postcode from which you intend to travel.
* Eligible postcodes situated in the North, Midlands and West.

Click here for full Terms and Conditions PDF, including contact details and the postcode list.

That'll hopefully save me a fiver.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Well that was really fast - one minute my request is emailed, the next (literally) they send me a ticket in PDF form. Rather impressive for a Sunday evening!

All I have to do now is print it out - mine is #12140, which is curious given the allocation is supposedly 5000. Or perhaps the first was #10001. Who knows?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

wintonian

Established Member
Southeastern are offering free return tickets on HS1 to those with a ticket for the entitled Olympic Stadium event happening on 5 May. Here is a summary of the T&Cs:

* 5,000 tickets available on a first-come first-served basis.
* Tickets valid from St Pancras International to Stratford International and back on the day; must be presented with 2012 Hours To Go ticket.
* Postal requests must be made by 30 April, and e-mail requests by 2 May; proof is required of 2012 Hours To Go ticket and an eligible postcode from which you intend to travel.
* Eligible postcodes situated in the North, Midlands and West.

Click here for full Terms and Conditions PDF, including contact details and the postcode list.

That'll hopefully save me a fiver.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Well that was really fast - one minute my request is emailed, the next (literally) they send me a ticket in PDF form. Rather impressive for a Sunday evening!

All I have to do now is print it out - mine is #12140, which is curious given the allocation is supposedly 5000. Or perhaps the first was #10001. Who knows?

Sorry, what is this "2012 Hours "?

Edvid

Established Member
The event sold out within minutes of going on sale back on 15 March, so the offer is not open to those who don't already have a ticket for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.