• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

2012 journey planner incorrect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodAtum

On Moderation
I've been researching journeys on the 2012 journey planner and think it's incorrect. For example, On Sunday 22nd July the last Jubilee train from Stratford is 2337. The journey planner gives the last tube as 2329. Also the last train from London Bridge is 0042 but the journey planner does not even have that as an option. Am I correct?

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

island

Veteran Member
The TFL Journey Planner has in the past worked unreliably for me when a journey spans two different days.

sonic2009

Established Member
I'm getting the last tube as 2337.

What did you put in the journey planner? For example i'm putting Olympic Stadium to Stanmore.

GodAtum

On Moderation
I'm putting Olympic Park - East Croydon. The last Jubilee tube it shows is 2329 from Stratford.

When doing Olympic Park to London Bridge the last tube is shown as 2337. The tube before is 2329.

Last edited:

rail-britain

Established Member
Sunday 22nd July the last Jubilee train from Stratford is 2337. The journey planner gives the last tube as 2329. Also the last train from London Bridge is 0042 but the journey planner does not even have that as an option
Change the date to Monday 23 July, what happens?
Some of the online planners I use return "no trains found" once 23:59 has been reached, even though there is a train within the next few minutes (as the return journey option has not been de-selected)

GodAtum

On Moderation
Still the same. I guess it's trying to match up trains as well so even though there is a 2337 there might not be a train to East Croydon?

Another example, from East Croydon Rail Station to Olympic Park it does not give the 0702 to London Bridge, only the 0703 to Farringdon.

Last edited:

rail-britain

Established Member
Still the same. I guess it's trying to match up trains as well so even though there is a 2337 there might not be a train to East Croydon?
That would suggest this (additional) service has not been loaded

GodAtum

On Moderation
A similar issue on the TFL planner: http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk

From east croydon - Stratford the Olympics planner shows the 0632 to St pancras, then onto Stratford.
The TFL planner shows the 0632 to Blackfriars then on the tube.

The Olympic planner does not list the earlier 0602 train to Victoria.

Really confusing!! Dont they use the same database?? I put east Croydon - Olympic park 29 Jul.

Status
Not open for further replies.