• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

2015 RHTT Locomotives & Diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

trolleyman

Looking through the forum
I have yet to see a discussion on the RHTT season and its loco's outside
Of Yorkshires 20's. Could we start the diagrams and loco's on them on here? In for one could find the information useful and I bet a lot of others will

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gasky

The South West seems to have a pair of 66's doing the rounds at the moment. Any one know if it's due to do the Barnstaple line?

fishquinn

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
The West Mids has the usual MPVs for most routes but 47727 and 47739 are currently based out of Kings Norton for the Swindon stuff.

gasky

66061 and 66138

Yes - as far as Crediton, where it reverses from 06:17 to 06:29 (not Tuesdays)

MARK

I was in Crediton this morning but it didn't turn up for some reason. Does anyone know if it will show tomorrow (sunday)

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
ATW Journey Check this morning reporting delays between Wolverhampton and Wellington (Salop) due to trains having to run slower because of slippery rails and that the RHTT has not been over the route recently.

DarloRich

Veteran Member
ATW Journey Check this morning reporting delays between Wolverhampton and Wellington (Salop) due to trains having to run slower because of slippery rails and that the RHTT has not been over the route recently.

There is a fairly regular circuit out of Kings Norton that covers this route - looking at RTT it ran last night......

Last edited:

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
There is a fairly regular circuit out of Kings Norton that covers this route - looking at RTT it ran last night......

It didn't run Saturday night (doesn't seem to be booked) and ran over the route about midday Sunday after several trains had used the line.

DarloRich

Veteran Member
It didn't run Saturday night (doesn't seem to be booked) and ran over the route about midday Sunday after several trains had used the line.

Seems to be running twice a day weekends excepted and delays dont look that bad considering the season.

I assume climatic conditions changed between runs

gasky

Something stopped off overnight on Sat/Sun in Crediton, kicking myself for missing it.
anyone know what it was?

Last edited:

Temple Meads

Established Member
When does the South West RHTT normally finish?

It's hard to tell as the paths are in the system all year round now.

Freightmaster

Established Member

All RHTTs tend to finish in early December, but the exact date depends
on weather/railhead conditions - I remember one year some trains were
still running just before Christmas, but that's extremely unusual!

MARK

Tim R-T-C

Established Member
Someboy had put the Tube Map 66 on a Tonbridge circuit last night. Looked like a ghost train, not going to be white for long I imagine...

Y Ddraig Coch

Established Member
A very dirty RHTT waiting to leave Crewe early yesterday on Platform 3 while I waited for my train on 5

66048 & 66046 on duty yesterday.

Attachments

• train 1.jpg
    train 1.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 19
  • train 2 .jpg
    train 2 .jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 15
  • train 3.jpg
    train 3.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 16
  • train 4 .jpg
    train 4 .jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 18

turntablist

A very dirty RHTT waiting to leave Crewe early yesterday on Platform 3 while I waited for my train on 5

The leading class 20, (didnt get the number, wish i would have had more time but alas my train appeared) i saw at Bradford Interchange last week was filthy, although the 20 at the rear was clean as a whistle

DarloRich

Veteran Member

that loco must be new on - it isn't dirty. You can still see the numbers without wiping clean! ;)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---

Depends on the weather really. Almost certainly by the second week in December

Status
Not open for further replies.