• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

221115 through Kidderminster on Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Hi guys. Can anyone confirm for me if 221115 was on a service through Kidderminster on Saturday? I believe it was, but I was in a bad place to see it from where I was on Saturday, and only just caught a quick view of the nameplate, which looked like the right one, but I couldn't be sure. That's the second time I've been unable to tick it off due to uncertainty.

It was running through Kidderminster towards Worcester at approximately 1650 - 1652.

Any help here would be immensely appreciated, as I'd LOVE to tick it off! Finish the 221s, mmm.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

voyagerdude220

Established Member
Hi there,

By your post, I'm taking it that the 221 was going south, and departed Birmingham at 16:12, as the 15:12 should have arrived Cheltenham at 16:39.

IF the 221 was the 16:12 dep from Birmingham, (08:49 Glasgow to Plymouth, via the S&C, Gloucester, Weston-Super-Mare etc), it was in fact 221 112 Ferdinand Magellan.

Hope that helps as a basis, but I don't know which exact service you mean.

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.