• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

29th carlisle tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demps

Was the railtour that passed carlsile today canceled as said before or was it renewed for a later date ? i forgoten its name now was it the merseyman ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
There is a railtour from Liverpool Lime Street to Carlisle, on Saturday 24th June, with 2 x Class 37 EWS. Don't know if anyone lknew about it, but I quite fancy it! :)

Demps

definaterly be there (at carlisle), still 24 days away though :(

actual, as we are on the subject, please could people add any railtours which go though or terminate at carlsile please.

edit
From counting the ones in rail express, I have 8 this month that mostly terminate at carlsile :D, cant wait bring on the clag.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
On a similar topic, anyone in the know about what 57601 was hauling at Preston? It was noted around 1620 at Preston on the far (platform 6) side of the station, with at least one Pullman carriage in the formation.

Status
Not open for further replies.