• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

2D10 05:35 Llandudno Junction - Blaenau Ffestiniog

Status
Not open for further replies.

headshot119

Established Member
Can anyone tell me where the unit that forms this service comes from in a morning? I know at the end of the day the unit that has worked on the Blaenau Ffestiniog service all day ends up back at Crewe, but I can't find a balancing move for the morning.

Unless it's formed off of 5D02 which may come in as a 4 car?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

causton

Established Member
I thought that however 2D50 is booked off pfm1 and 5D50 and 2D10 are both booked off pfm4... then again 5D50 is under a variation...

...and it usually goes into 1. pah!

Welshman

Established Member
In connection with this thread, does anyone know from where the stock for the 0435 off the Junction to Crewe originates, please?

I used to hear it go past westbound about 0415 but haven't recently, and can't find any mention of it on the Open Trains site.

Tracky

The first ECS working is a 158 and 150 from Crewe to Junction to form the first one back to Crewe and the branch.

The later one is 3 175's to form the first 3 Manchesters...

Status
Not open for further replies.