• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

2F29 1912 Leeds-Knottingley

Status
Not open for further replies.

anti-pacer

Established Member
5F91 Knottingley-Neville Hill Depot passed my flat 10 minutes ago. This ECS movement is operated by a single carriage 153. Using RTT I have managed to trace it back to the above service in the heading, which left Leeds from Platform 12.

What I can't work out is what diagram it was on before. Using RTT I am guessing that this unit was detached off an incoming service from Manchester Victoria, which also used the same platform.

Does anyone know if I'm right or wrong? If I am wrong do you know what this unit worked on prior to the 1912 Leeds-Knottingley?

I ask out of interest and no other purpose.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

johntea

Established Member
Quite an odd one in the timetable this one I've always thought, if you miss the 18:33 for Woodlesford or Castleford you're waiting until this one which then as mentioned is the single carriage so can be quite cramped at times.

The 1912 Leeds to Knottingley is formed of the 153 which detatches off the 1726 Man Vic to Leeds, this 153 starts at Carlisle at 0550 forming the first Leedd service then the 0849 Leeds to Carlisle, 1151 Carlisle to Leeds, 1551 Leeds to Man Vic.

The 2005 Leeds to Knottingley is also a 153 which is the 153 off the 1849 Goole to Leeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.