• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

3 from Acton Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

KingboyD

Nice pics! When did D1015 go by?? Anything interesting going past in the next few days?

Gizmogle

Established Member
Fantastic photos. Shame it was a little dull though. They would have been superb in full sun.

</Jonathan Lewis>

Mintona

Established Member
Nice pics! When did D1015 go by?? Anything interesting going past in the next few days?

Cheers! D1015 was on Monday, with a railtour in conjunction with the Tall Ships event. I don't know of anything else in the next few days, but I would think that 37712 will return to Carnforth before the open day, so I'd look out for that one.

Super shot, Ali.

Thank you mate :)

Fantastic photos. Shame it was a little dull though. They would have been superb in full sun.

</Jonathan Lewis>

Thank you :) The Champion is in full sun! The 37 would have been in full sun if it had been sunny, but I would have been completely bowled by the sun for the 86, and it broke out a few minutes later, so I was glad for that, coz then it would have been a very shadowy shot!

EE Type 3

Established Member
Tidy shots Minty, really like the wizzo. :)

37422 came past me l/e today, and worked off Bescot on 6W91 Bescot - Dovey Junction <D

Status
Not open for further replies.