3 Million posts!

Discussion in 'Forum Information & Announcements' started by Mojo, 29 Nov 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mojo

Mojo Administrator Staff Member Administrator

That is the post ID which normally increments by 1 with each post created. However, some posts were test posts, others were hard deleted and the numbers haven't always incremented by 1 because of posts that were merged (some manually, some automatically by doublepost prevention) and also missing posts caused by forum software changes; we changed from phpBB to vBulletin some years ago and then this year from vBulletin to xenForo.

2. yorksrob

yorksrob Veteran Member

Indeed. A very fine sentiment which I echo.

3. BluePenguin

BluePenguin On Moderation

I never knew there was a seperate staff forum! What is that for? I thought the staff would just email each other or send each other a conversation on here.

Anyway more importantly we are all itching to know what was the all important post about?

4. jon0844

jon0844 Veteran Member

These would only be the older BlackBerry OS devices. Now a BlackBerry device will just be showing as an Android phone.

That said, I still think they're very out of favour and the number of devices in use will still be tiny (just not as tiny).

5. IanXC

IanXC Emeritus Moderator

You'd be surprised how much organisation goes on behind the scenes, we find it easier to have a private forum for this than have to keep track of different conversations and emails.

As to the post, what happens in the staff forum, stays in the staff forum!

6. A Challenge

A Challenge Established Member

That makes sense now, thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.