• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

30000 Ariticles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro

Well done everyone we have just reached the 30000 posts mark. Keep it up :!: :!: :!:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

Yeh, thats great, but I think you should give yourself a pat on the back - 225 posts in 9 days! :o

Simming

1/6 of those posts is virtually spam, as they came from the games Forum, and another 1/6 came from the mess room

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Can I contribute to that then when I reach 1000 posts?

Perhaps I'll examine each and every post at that point and see what posts were spam, near spam or just genius. Even I admit there's a decline in post quality in recent times. This whole thread just seems a pointless post building exercise. I mean, how useful is it to know that we hit 30k posts recently? I'll tell you how useful it is:

Not. At. All.

So please, let's discontinue reports of 'Congratulation everyone, we've made 35,000 posts! Let it continue' or whatever.

Oh yes, and I daresay this post will be viewed upon as a 'spam' post. However, if so it's point will be missed entirely. In case you haven't guessed, it is to point out how often some people just seem to post and post and post, so they can say 'Look, I've got 1000 posts!'. To the next person seriously suggesting it (I was kidding in my opening section of this post, I have no intention of marking a pointless occasion), I say this:

Who cares?

This rant is over. Thank you and good night.

T

Tom

The first post was informative... my post was said jokingly... and your post said the exact reason why I hardly post about new levels anymore.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
tubechallenger said:
The first post was informative... my post was said jokingly... and your post said the exact reason why I hardly post about new levels anymore.

Then my point was noticed I assume.

I do assume there are other people who don't want to know about such a topic either, but I got fed up of it and decided to make the post on grounds of ensuring it was known that is only a minority who care about post levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.