• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

305 smileys installed

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom

Yes, I know this should go in News but it isn't going to.

Click View more emoticons to see them, here's a small example:

:whdat: :whax: :3some: :angel1: :angel2: :lichmali: :ogre: :offtheai: :newb: :mumum: :wav: :wav: :wav: :violent2: :tongue2: :sign1: :sign3: :sign4: :sad4: :pottytra: :iroc: :hello2: :blob: :blob2: :blob3: :blob4: :blob6: :blob7: :blob8: :downtown: :dontknow:

Abuse will result in them being removed!!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nitro

I really like this one :sign3: <D and it took me a while to find it as theres even more when you click 'View more emotions'

Tom B

Established Member
Uck. More excuse for people to fill messages with needless emoticons.

Julian G

Established Member
Pendolinos, You are now requested to leave Britain or otherwise we will do this :P :whax:

Coxster

Established Member
Nitro said:
I really like this one :sign3: <D and it took me a while to find it as theres even more when you click 'View more emotions'
Looked better with 'Stooopid' to go with the member though - TTFers will know what I'm on about :lol:

Gareth Hale

:wav: :wav: :wav:

Nice Smilys, nice selection to choose from :thumbup: :violent2:

:pottytra: :pottytra:

OMG they are soooo kooool :)

:diabloan: lol me in a bad mood

:bunny: :cat: awwwwwwww

:wav:
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

:triplets: awww so cute

:angel13: tis me

:cherry:

T

Tom

This topic may be used for trying the smilies out, however do not over-use them in other topics or they may be removed.

Thanks,

RailUK Staff

TAS

:blackkni: :bonedemo: :diabloan: :dmage: :druid: :ogre: :lichmali: :thin: :whax: :whdat: Hmm quite good I suppose but do we need them?

Jonno2055

To express ourselves in more ways that one, no I don't know either.

:dmage: :violent2:

TAS

I hate this one ---> violent2 uninstall it please!
EDIT: Done as Chaz said.

Derek Kaye

Do we really have to have them? Do we not have the skills necessary to express ourselves in continuous prose?
Since these new smilies came on, when I am not on a DSL connection the pages take absolutely ages to load? have you thought about people still on dail-up?
In my opinion, they are just a waste of bandwidth and they will end up being over-used by people with no better way to express themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.