• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

31130 at Avon Valley Railway

Status
Not open for further replies.

12CSVT

Established Member
Visiting the Avon Valley Railway today, I was surprised to see a class 31 at Bitton. Does anybody know when it arrived there ?

A very crude attempt has been made to hide the 31's identity, altough you can see where the number 130 has been removed.

Attachments

• 31130 at Avon Valley Railway.jpg
    31130 at Avon Valley Railway.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 29
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

theblackwatch

Established Member
Visiting the Avon Valley Railway today, I was surprised to see a class 31 at Bitton. Does anybody know when it arrived there ?

A very crude attempt has been made to hide the 31's identity, altough you can see where the number 130 has been removed.

It arrived earlier this week.

TGVDUDE

It should continue to work on Saturdays throughout the year I've been told, I'll hopefully pay a visit to the AVR for it after seeing the Mazey Day tours on June 23rd :)

12CSVT

Established Member
Maybe the Avon Valley should be persuaded to have a diesel gala before 73101 goes back to the Dean Forest.

Status
Not open for further replies.