• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

319220 Debut, Crompton at CJ and West Brompton Night Trainspotting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian G

Established Member
Hello RailUK

Today I went to West Brompton and I took the 18:19 Silverlink Class 313122 to Clapham Junction , the train was quite crowded, and at Clapham Junction, surprise,surprise!, I saw FM Rail Class 33103 "Swordfish" with Saloon Car "Caroline" parked in Kensington Siding (Between Platform 2 and 3)
While going to the end of the platform where I could take a photo of the Crompton, the Guard of the Desiro on platfrom 3 said to me, "That is something you don't see every day" and I said to him, "Well i'm also surprised to see that as well", So i took the photo of the 33 and then I headed to platform 14 to wait for the 18:38 Class 319220 Debut Service which was delayed until 18:41 due to a severe delay of a 6car 456 at the platform, I boarded the train, and I opened the window and I put my camera out of the window ( i checked to see whether trains were coming from the other side!)
i got off at Victoria to tak a photo of 319220 at the station and then I quickly got back to find out all the seats were occupied and the train left Victoria on the 18:52 SU707 to West Croydon, I got off at Clapham Junction and quickly rushed to platform 14 to take a photo of the 319, I just saw a Watford Bound Electrostar on the platform, so i rushed to platform 16, but the Doors have closed, SO , i have rushed back to the Footbridge in order to get the 19:05 Silverlink, but by the time i got there, the train has left, so i rushed to platform 11 to get the 19:08 Dorking train to Wimbledon formed of a Double Refurbished 455 , I got off at Wimbledon and waved at the 442 passing by, and I took the C-stock to West Brompton and I waited for the Eurostar, at the station, it started to rain and I saw 1 313,1 377,2 92s, and One Eurostar, i got back home at 20:00, and i started posting Gen to the Yahoo Groups and now i'm here, all tired and looking forward for tommorow when I get to leave school for 3 hours to take photos of the Local Environment

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

RJ

Established Member
Ah! Did you get some decent enviro shots today i.e 37029 at KX? ;)

Julian G

Established Member
Ah! Did you get some decent enviro shots today i.e 37029 at KX? ;)

Nope, I went to this building called school , where everyone said hello to me, i took my camera to school (as the teacher asked) but we didn't go to the Local Enviro today, so i'm going tommorow
Nah Joe ;) the local enviro is in Fulham Broadway!

T

Tom

I would be pedantic and say define local.

So I'd then go to London to get pictures of my local environment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.