• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

33207 on the Master Cutler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mumrar

Established Member
I'd love to single one shot out, but I can't. They're both excellent, well taken shots, I only see one problem. I should have got out of bed this morning too! Good luck for the future to the fledgling charter outfit running this tour.

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Thanks Matt :) Weather wasn't quite as sunny as I had hoped for but on refelcetion the photos came out quite well

mumrar

Established Member
Thanks Matt :) Weather wasn't quite as sunny as I had hoped for but on refelcetion the photos came out quite well
I think you need to be on the surface of the sun to get a bright shot of WCRC colours. Them and GNER are some of the blandest liveries in existence

Ferret

Established Member
I've never been keen on the shot at Kingsbury - seems difficult to get the angle right but I just love the shot at Hatton - that's a corker. After much wibbling about encroaching clouds, I chanced my luck at Elford and thankfully the late-running charter beat the clouds! Phew! My effort at:

http://www.ferret.fotopic.net/p60767639.html

Status
Not open for further replies.