• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

350/3 diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Pumbaa

Established Member
Mixed with the /1s. Grab a Crewe or fast Birmingham service - you've got a 25% chance of grabbing one!

LNW-GW Joint

Veteran Member
They often turn up at Crewe on the Trent Valley service, also (not so often) on Birmingham-Liverpool services.
I don't think the interior is better than the 350/1s (grey) or the TPE 350/4s (blue).
It's a bit too "green" for me, and reminds me too much of the disliked 350/2s.

Bungle965

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
They often turn up at Crewe on the Trent Valley service, also (not so often) on Birmingham-Liverpool services.
I don't think the interior is better than the 350/1s (grey) or the TPE 350/4s (blue).
It's a bit too "green" for me, and reminds me too much of the disliked 350/2s.

I find the interior the best of the LM sub classes, as they are not as tired as the /1s are and have the benefit of having plug sockets in standard, and of course are much better than the /2s which is really a interior which is meant for short distances, unfortunately more often than than not they do appear to find themselves on the Liverpool and even the Crewe services!
Sam

Loop & Link

There are quite a few booked 350/2 workings on the Liverpool's, I really liked the /2's when they first came on the scene but find the /3's much better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.