• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

37 324 'Clydebridge's Visit to Swanage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

The Purbeck Line has announced the visit of 37 324 'Clydebridge'. Due to arrive next month May the locomotive will spend 2 weeks on the 6 mile line operating from Swanage to Norden. Visiting from the Gloucester and Warwickshire Railway, it will star in Swanage's first beer festival and (for a price of £180) will be available to drive on the 13th and 14th of May. Clag guaranteed. Any more info, news, anything happening on the line let us know and post it! I've also got some pictures from the branchline weekend uploaded onto: http://nathanau.photos.us.com

Did anyone see No.5197? i was'nt aware that it was even there at the time and i missed out!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Beaker

Established Member
Tonight 324 will work a evening service

Sat/Sunday driver ex non public (may do evening sleeper)
Next week it will be public diagrams for 324

100_1222.jpg

Regards Nathan of Wareham

Nathan

Actually Tom 33108 we saw didnt have a breakdown train that was at Norden, it was a goods train. Brilliant picture of 37324 Nathan!

Nathan

Rancid? i didnt think i'd here that one from you! however i must admit i do prefer steam and would rather see that anyday, but 1st generation diesels are good aswell.

Beaker

Established Member
Nathan , you weren't on corfe station with a tripod by any chance today as me and my mate were about to say hello and you vanished.

Nathan

Yeah i was, i was there from 10 till about 2, shame about that when were you there?

Beaker

Established Member
eddystone is it at NYMR. 5197 is from churnet valley , it is a temporary for hopefully when 80104 and 30053 come back in summer, 5197 should go home in early/mid june

Established Member
his usless thats what he is lol!!!! Nathan says!! "look at me i work on a class 20!!!"

Nathan

Hes right he helps me often and if i didnt say anything now you would have killed this thread

Beaker

Established Member
960012 said:
his usless thats what he is lol!!!! Nathan says!! "look at me i work on a class 20!!!"
Futhermore to my comment above , is it any wonder why people get stressed and angry with people throwing unprovoked attacks all over the place.

Futhermore to my point please take note i do take offence to being called 'useless', im doing my part helping out on the railway and it gets it perks.

Status
Not open for further replies.